1. How do I tell the Lincolnshire FHS that my address has changed?
The postal addresses for the Membership secretaries are to be found in the Lincolnshire FHS magazine and email contacts are on the Membership pages.
2. How do I modify my Members Interests entries?
The email address for the Members Interests Co-ordinator can be found on the Contact Us page. Please click here for the Contact Us page. The postal address may be found in the Lincolnshire FHS magazine.
3. Can you help me with my research?
The Lincolnshire FHS is staffed by volunteers and does not offer a research service. Minor queries can be sent to the Local History Queries email address found on the Contact Us page. Please click here for the Contact Us page.
4. Why do I see all the FAQ answers instead of just one when I click on the question?
This is just a long page. When you click on an FAQ you are taken to the place on the page where the answer appears. When there are more questions, it will appear to work better.
Please click here for an article under the Contact and Help Menu for further information.
6. How do I register to use the members only area of the Lincolnshire FHS website?
The Members Login is only for use by registered members of the Lincolnshire Family History Society.Please do not try and log on unless you have first registered using instructions in the February 2015 Magazine. If you do not have the instructions or need other help with logging in, then contact "User Admin" on the Contact Us, Other Roles page.